The Artist's Apartment, 15 rue de la République
Luminous apartment on the second floor of an 18th century town house with a sunny roof terrace where you can dine under the towers of the Duché - the château of Uzès. The apartment, decorated with original oil paintings, is 20 yards from the arcaded Place aux Herbes, famous for its colourful Saturday market which you can see by just leaning out of the window!
The owner is an artist - to view his work please go to oliverbevan.com
Hall and staircase to
*3nd Floor: Front door with cc tv entry phone opening into the
* Kitchen: well equipped with electric oven, ceramic hob, fridge/freezer, kettle, cafetiere, toaster, and usual pots and pans. 6 place settings. Windows look over rooftops to the Duché
* Living Room: with dining and seating area and a window looking onto the street. Sofa, easy chairs, 2 small marble tables, dining table and chairs. Television.
* Bedroom 1: double bed, fitted cupboard, hand basin in marble top wash stand unit. View over roofs to Duché
* Bedroom 2: two single beds, a wardrobe and shelves, view of rooftops
* Bathroom: bath with douchette, toilet, hand basin, iron and ironing board, 2 velux skylights
Outside: Sliding patio doors to -
* Roof terrace: table, chairs, parasol in summer, view East and North over the town, spectacular view of the roofs and towers of the Duché
RATES per week 2014: February March Novemeber December 470€
April May September October 550€ July August 620€
TO BOOK PLEASE CONSULT THE CALENDAR BELOW AND CONTACT ME VIA HomeAway
|Availability calendar provided by Holiday-Rentals.co.uk|